Dr G V Chanukya
Department: Diabetes, Endocrinology
Designation: Consultant Endocrinologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D (Pediatrics), D.M (Endocrinology)Book an appointment
Dr. Chanukya has an overall experience of 15 years and is currently working as a Consultant Endocrinologist at Global Hospital. He is also an esteemed member of Indian Society Of Bone Mineral And Research (ISBMR) and Member of Endosociety. He has evaluated cases pertaining to Endocrinology, both outpatient and inpatient care including critically ill. He has managed childhood disorders of Endocrinology like short stature and disorders of sex differentiation.
15 Years of Experience
- 2017 to Present
Consultant Endocrinologist, Global Hospital
- 2016 to 2017
Additional Professor and Head of Department, Department of Endocrinology, NIMS
- 2013 to 2016
Consultant Endocrinologist, KIMS
- 2010 to 2013
Consultant Endocrinologist, Care Hospital
- 2008 to 2009
Consultant Endocrinologist, Narayana Superspeciality hospital
- 2007 to 2008
Consultant Endocrinologist, Yashoda Hospital
- 2004 to 2007
Senior resident, Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research
- Prolactin and cancer: Has the orphan finally found a home? Sethi BK, Chanukya GV, Nagesh VS. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Dec;16(Suppl 2): S195-8. DOI: 10.4103/2230- 8210.104038.
- Characteristics of primary hyperparathyroidism in adolescents. Bhadada SK, Bhansali A, Dutta P, Behera A, Chanukya GV, Mittal BR. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2008 Dec;21(12):1147-53. PMID: 19189688
- Anaemia and marrow fibrosis in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism before and after curative parathyroidectomy. Bhadada SK, Bhansali A, Ahluwalia J, Chanukya GV, Behera A, Dutta P. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2009 Apr;70(4):527-32. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2008.03346.x. Epub 2008 Aug 22. PMID: 18727711
- Very low or undetectable intact parathyroid hormone levels in patients with surgically verified parathyroid adenomas. Bhadada SK, Cardenas M, Bhansali A, Mittal BR, Behera A, Chanukya GV, Nahar U, Rao DS. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008 Sep;69(3):382-5. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2008.03225.x. Epub 2008 Feb 18. PMID: 18284640
- A man with multiple membrane calcification: flurosis. Bhadada RS, Chanukya GV, Bhadada S. J Assoc Physicians India. 2007 Sep;55:633. No abstract available. PMID: 18051735
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia-1 (MEN-1) presenting as Primary Hyperaldosteronism: a rare association. Bhansali, A., Chanukya, G.V., Bhadada, S.K., Behera, A. and Radotra, B.D., 2008 The Endocrinologist, 18(2), pp.68-70.
- Idiopathic Hyperaldosteronism Masquerading as a Cushing Syndrome. Bhansali, A., Dutta, P., Chanukya, G.V., Bhadada, S., Khandelwal, N. and Walia, R., 2008.The Endocrinologist, 18(6), pp.275-276.
- Cushing’s Syndrome due to Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) secreting Pheochromocytoma. Manoj Mengade, G V Chanukya, CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research 2016
- Tumor-induced Osteomalacia: A Sherlock Holmes Approach to Diagnosis and Management. Chanukya GV, Mengade M, Goud J, Rao IS, Jain A. Ann Maxillofac Surg. 2017 Jan-Jun;7(1):143-147. doi: 10.4103/ams.ams_123_16.