Dr K Saketh
Designation: Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Surgery (Arthroscopy) and Joint Replacement (Arthroplasty)
Qualification: MBBS, M.S(Orthopaedic Surgery), FHKS (NUH, Singapore), FSS (KTPH, Singapore)Book an appointment
“First and Only Indian Doctor with a dual Clinical Fellowship awarded by Singapore”
Dr K Saketh is a Gold Medalist in MBBS and M.S(Orthopedics). He passed MBBS in distinction with 4 Gold Medals, distinction in 10 subjects from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, was awarded with Dr.NTR University medal and M.S (Orthopaedics) from Dr.Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation in first class with Dr.NTR University Gold Medal.
He worked as Senior resident in Osmania Medical College / Osmania General Hospital and then completed Fellowship in Joint Replacement at Sunshine Hospitals awarded by Indian Orthopaedic Association-World Orthopaedic concern SICOT.
Dr.K.Saketh worked in several Multi Speciality hospitals in Hyderabad and then completedClinical Fellowship in Hip and Knee Surgery (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy) in National University Hospital, Singapore & Clinical Fellowship in Sports Surgery(Arthroscopy) in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore- both Recognized by Singapore Medical Council.
Fellowships and Certifications
- Fellowship in Hip & Knee Surgery, NUH, Singapore
- Fellowship in Sports Surgery, KTPH, Singapore
- Indian Orthopaedic Association- World Orthopaedic Concern SICOT Fellowship in Joint Replacement
Fellowships & Certifications
HIP AND KNEE SURGERY (SINGAPORE)
National University Hospital
SPORTS SURGERY(FOUNDER FELLOW), (SINGAPORE)
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.
Indian Orthopaedic Association- World Orthopaedic Concern SICOT
Dr.K.Saketh is an expert trained in Singapore in recent advances in the management of Osteoarthritis of Knees including arthroscopy cartilage procedures, Knee replacement and Knee injections.
He is also an expert in the management of Sports injuries through minimally invasive (key hole) procedures.
Joint Replacements: Unicondylar Knee Replacement, Total Knee Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, Hemiarthroplasty of hip, Reverse Shoulder Replacement, Total Shoulder Replacement, revision surgeries etc.
Sports Surgery: (Arthroscopy): Cartilage repair, Cartilage transplantation, Primary and Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction(autograft/allograft), meniscus repair, meniscectomy, rotator cuff repair, Bankarts repair, Labral repair, Elbow & Ankle ligament repair/reconstruction, Hip Arthroscopy, Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate injections, Platelet rich plasma injections etc.
- Lee Foundation/Tan Sri Runme Shaw Foundation Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery awarded by National University of Singapore.
- Founder Clinical Fellowship in Sports Surgery (Arthroscopy) awarded by Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, National Healthcare Group, Singapore.
- Fellowship in Arthroplasty awarded by Indian Orthopaedic Association- World Orthopaedic Concern
- Dr.NTR UHS Prof. EhiRajulu Gold Medal for Securing highest marks in M.S (Orthopaedics).
- Dr.NTRUHS Dr.K.G.Kirloskar medal awarded by Governor of Andhra Pradesh for securing highest marks in MBBS.
- Visiting scholar to National American Foundation, West Virginia, USA.
- Gold Medal and Scholarship awarded by Biotechnology department, Govt. of India and State merit scholarship by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- Gold medal awarded by Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation and Silver medal by Telangana Orthopaedic state Association and also Indian Medical association for Best Research Paper presentations in International, National and state conferences.
- Best Speaker, Awarded by Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- Life Member in Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Orthopaedic Rheumatology Association, Indo- German Orthopaedic Foundation , Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin.
- Associate Editor of JIORA and Reviewer Board member of IJOS, Journal of Orthopaedics Research and Therapy.Published 10+ research articles in international indexed journals, Presented several Research Papers in International, National and State conferences.