Dr Pradeep Kumar Pallati
Department: Bariatric & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon
Designation: Sr. Consultant - Bariatric & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon / General Surgeon
Qualification: M.B.B.S (OSM), M.S. (AIIMS, Delhi), FACS (USA)Book an appointment
Dr Pradeep Pallati did MBBS from Osmania Medical college after getting 6th rank in EAMCET 1996. After finishing MBBS, he joined the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for MS, general Surgery. On completion, he moved to USA and directly joined surgical residency at the prestigious Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska. Later, he did Fellowship in Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery at University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE.
In view of his great surgical skills, he was requested to join the training program from where he did his surgical residency and became an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE. After 4 years as Assistant Professor, he moved to Private practice in Binghamton, New york.
Having attained extensive experience in USA, he decided to move back to India, to be close to his parents and family and serve our nation. He has extensive experience in Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
Fellowships and Certifications
- Prestigious Fellow of American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Fellow of American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons (FASMBS)
- Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery (Weight loss Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair (Inguinal, Umbilical, Incisional & Recurrent)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy & Common Bile Duct Exploration
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery for colon cancer
- Robotic GI Surgery