Dr Prapulla Chandra D
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Pulmonary Medicine)Book an appointment
Dr. PRAPULLA CHANDRA D completed his MBBS from Osmania Medical College and did his Post Graduation in Pulmonary Medicine from Gandhi Medical College. He has vast experience in the field of Pulmonology and treating various lung diseases. He has attended various International, National and State Conferences NAPCON, SLEEPCON, TSTBCON etc.
- Presented research Papers in National conference NAPCON 2016.
- Poster presentation in National conference NAPCON 2015 & 2016.
- Published research Paper on Empyema Thoracis etiology in Index journal.
- Selected for Poster presentation in 18th ERS Lung Science Conference 2020, held in Portugal.
- Selected for Poster presentation in Chest 2020 Virtual Congress, ACCP.
He is a Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Member of Indian Chest Society (ICS), Member of American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- Worked as Senior Resident (2017-2018) in the Dept .of Pulmonary Medicine, Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad
- Worked as Jr. Consultant (2018 –2019) at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Worked as Consultant Pulmonologist at Indo – Us Super speciality Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Working as Consultant Pulmonologist at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakdi-ka-pool, Hyderabad
- Flexible Bronchoscopy– BAL, Endobronchial and Transbronchial lung biopsy
- Thoracic Ultrasound guided procedures – Thoracocentesis, pleural biopsy
- COPD, Bronchial Asthma & Allergy
- Sleep & breathing disorders (Sleep Apnoea)
- Pleural Disorders – Pleural effusions, Pneumothorax
- Lung infections – Pneumonia, TB treatment
- Lung cancer
- Smoking cessation
- Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Diseases/ ILD