Department: Emergency, Acute Care
Qualification: MBBS, MD, FNB, EDICBook an appointment
Dr Maneendra has an overall experience of 8 years and is currently working as a Consultant and Head of department at Critical Care Department at Global Hospital. He is an esteemed member of two organizations namely, a life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine since 2012 and Member, ESICM since January 2014.
8 Years of Experience
- Currently – Consultant and HOD Critical care department at Global Hospital
- 3 years experience in managing critically ill patients at central ICU of Mamatha Medical college referral center for all critically ill patients.
- 1 year experience in critical care in Gangaram Hospital
- 4 years experience at Care Hospital
- Advanced modes of mechanical ventilation
- Advanced hemodynamic monitoring
- Advanced neurological monitoring
- High-risk patient transport
- Presented a poster on plasmapheresis in the national conference of critical care at Jaipur, 2014
- Paper presentation on video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery with double-lumen endotracheal tube at state conference Guntur.