Your ears, nose, and throat located quite close to each other. Though they have distinct functions, they are interrelated and depend on each other for smooth functioning. While your ears and nose are referred to as sense organs, your throat also has an important function in your body.
The ears and nose provide you with the ability to hear, maintain a bodily balance, and smell different aromas. On the other hand, your throat is a pathway that allows foods and various fluids to travel down the oesophagus to the stomach. For the uninitiated, the oesophagus is a hollow tube extending from your throat towards the stomach. Also, it helps air to reach the lungs.
Our ENT team, or otolaryngologists, is available to provide the best treatment to children and adults suffering from any problems of the ear, nose, throat care. The skilled physicians are medical and surgical experts who have worked in this field for several years and continue to remain updated with the latest technological developments. Recognized as one of the best hospitals for ENT in Hyderabad, we excel in the treatment of ear problems, nose disorders, and throat infection.
While healthcare is a dynamic sector where patients often struggle to find the right doctors, we are proud to announce that we are amongst the best ENT hospitals in Hyderabad and our diverse group of nationally and internationally certified otolaryngologists is headed by one the best team of ENT doctors in Hyderabad.
ENT problems may cause several consistently annoying problems such as a runny nose, constant sneezing, fever, problems in swallowing food, sore throat, and more.
- Our experienced doctors are certified nationally and internationally. Thus, you can be sure to get the best possible treatment options. After careful weighing of the pros and cons of each treatment method, only the best is chosen for you.
- Since we believe in patient-centric treatment, we deliver you empathetic treatment where the staff understands your pain and welcomes you warmly. Our priority is your comfort and we leave no stone unturned to treat every type of ear problem, throat infection, and nose issues.
- Recognized as one of the best ENT hospitals in Hyderabad, we are updated with the latest medical technology and medical equipment. There is a one hundred percent guarantee that you will get 24x7 attendance and care.
- We treat all kinds of ENT ailments. Our specialists provide medicinal and surgical remedies for your ENT problems such as loss of hearing, disturbed sleeping patterns, vertigo, and voice disabilities. Thus, we are a one-stop solution for all your ENT problems.
Our advanced medical equipment includes laser machines for innumerable surgeries, a harmonic scalpel, an atmos stroboscope, and a sialendoscope for endoscopy amongst others. You can be completely sure of the most accurate detection of problems and consequent treatments.
The ears are sensory organs that are connected not only to hear but also to give you a sense of balance. The nose is also a sensory organ that not only gives you a sense of smell but also offers a partial sense of taste for yourself. By humidifying the air we breathe, the nose also plays an important role and works to prevent germs from entering the body. The throat provides the airway to access the lungs, as well as the food and water pathway to get into the digestive tract. If ear, nose, and throat care is not taken seriously it can have a dramatic effect on your quality of life.
Lump inside the neck
The beginning of a lump in the neck can be the sign nose cancer, thyroid, lymphoid, and other ENT cancers. A lump can be produced from the thyroid gland in the lower front part of the neck, particularly if when you move your neck up and down and witness some swallowing in the neck. Not all lumps in the neck are cancer signs; there can be causes, such as an inflamed gland.
Bleeding in the nose
Nose Bleeding usually occurs due to injury to the nose lining, often due to dry weather, infection or allergy. Nose Bleeding can also be a sign of nose cancer, particularly if the bleeding tends to occur in small amounts, or occurs with a headache or unpleasant odour, then it is necessary to get your problem monitored.
Ulcer or Swelling inside the mouth
A doctor will look at a swelling, ulcer or sore area in the mouth which does not go away within a week. Ulcers that come and go in multiple mouth areas are generally non-cancerous and are known as aphthous ulcers. Ulcers usually occur due to a throat infection.
Voice hoarseness can be a sign of mouth cancers and can it can also be a symptom of thyroid cancer as well. Nerves flow directly behind the thyroid gland to the vocal cords and can be affected by cancer within the gland.
Ear problem or pain does not always mean an ear infection, but can be due to nose or throat disease or tumor. Ear cancers may present as the only symptom with a blocked ear or sometimes unexplained pain or discomfort around the ear.
Some lumps may be left alone or treated with medication, while others may require further research. In the case of a thyroid lump, an ultrasound scan and a fine needle biopsy can help to determine the chance of cancer, and hence the need for surgery. Several lumps in the neck can be removed by giving local anaesthesia, while others may require general anaesthesia (full-body anaesthesia). A CT or MRI scan can sometimes provide useful information before determining whether the lump should be removed.
Nasal endoscopy requires the passing of a thin flexible camera into the nose to inspect the nose and throat problem. This test only takes a couple of minutes and is usually painless.
To confirm the diagnosis, a tissue sample is sent to the laboratory for suspected cancer inside the nose or throat. Local anaesthesia and an endoscope are used to direct the biopsy, this can be performed in the clinic for nasal cancer.
What are the diseases/conditions treated by the Ear, Nose and Throat Care Department?
While it is a common misconception that ENT care is primarily concerned with basic issues such as loss of hearing or a sore throat, you must understand that it includes a wide ground of issues. Though these three- ears, nose, and throat, are the broad names in the list, ENT care includes every problem related to your face, your sinuses, and the neck. Our centre for paediatric and adult ear, nose, throat care is considered one of the best hospitals for ENT in Hyderabad for instant and accurate diagnosis. Some of the most common ear problems, nose, and throat infection are diagnosed at our hospital.
A full and detailed ENT examination includes a proper inspection of your ears, nose, and throat, in addition to your face and neck. Every disorder of the ear is diagnosed by first engaging in a general screening process and then using pressure to examine the eardrum fluids. This process is also known as pneumatic otoscopy or tympanometry. The specialty nasal test is regularly completed with a spotlight or reflector and a handheld speculum that enables us to check the nasal septum better. The nose will usually be checked before and after the use of a decongestant nozzle splash. The most novel element of the ENT appointment is an inspection of the voice box and the nose end using hand-held glasses at the mouth opening. The inspection of the throat is delivered carefully and covers the lymph nodes, salivary glands, and the thyroid gland. Testing of overall fitness and the cardiopulmonary order terminates the routine check-up. The ear, nose, and throat examination are not usually painful, although some subjects find that studying the mouth may gag them. We have some of the best ENT doctors in Hyderabad.
- Balance disorders: The fluid in your ears is responsible for your bodily balance.
- Dizziness: Ear problems and dizziness can easily be diagnosed via physical examinations and little laboratory testing is needed.
- Ear deformities: Some common ear deformities include anotia, microtia, and cryptotia.
- Ear infections: The most common ear infection is acute otitis media where parts of the idle ear get affected.
- Hearing problems and deafness: Hearing problems and deafness can be a result of old age, injury, exposure to loud noises, and viral infection or drugs. We provide the best quality hearing aids, surgeries, and cochlear implants.
- Skin cancers of the head and neck: These can also be diagnosed by our ENT team at early stages.
- Tinnitus: Affecting around 15% to 20% of the population, tinnitus is a condition when you feel a constant ringing in your ears.
- Head and neck tumor: These can be cancerous and early detection and cure is the best remedy. We are one of the best hospitals for the treatment of ear infections in Hyderabad.
- Vertigo: The Dix-Hallpike maneuver is used to diagnose vertigo by our ENT doctor in Hyderabad.
- Abnormal sense of smell: Anosmia is the lack of smell sense and this can be detected by our ear, nose, throat care department.
- Breathing issues: Some of the most common ways of diagnosing breathing issues is via a chest x-ray, oxygen test, and EKG.
- Chronic sinus infections: Common ways of diagnosing sinus are nasal endoscopy, imaging studies, and allergy testing.
- Septal deviation: Our staff has all equipment for diagnosis of septal deviation.
Mouth and throat
- Throat infection: Mild pain relievers and antibiotics can cure sore throats and bacterial infections. We are one of the best hospitals for throat infection treatment in Hyderabad.
- Adenoiditis: While antibiotics can be helpful, a surgery to remove your adenoids is also recommended. This is known as adenoidectomy.
- Chronic cough: You can find out about chronic cough problems via x-rays, CT scans, lung function tests, lab tests, and scope tests such as bronchoscopy and rhinoscopy. It can be treated by using inhaled asthma drugs, acid blockers, antibiotics, and decongestants.
- Non-dental diseases of the mouth: Our experienced staff can treat all problems related to the teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Speech problems: Speech problems can be rectified by using proper ear devices, oral-motor therapy, contrast therapy, and other treatment options.
- Swallowing problems: We not only prescribe you medicines but also give you a proper diet that can help you eat better and swallow faster.
- Taste problems: Taste problems arising from bacterial sinus, problems in your salivary glands, and throat infections can be treated with antibiotics.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: Some of the most common ways of treating GERD are via antacids, antibiotics, prokinetics, and some endoscopic measures such as sewing or radiofrequency.
- Tonsillitis: We are one of thebest hospitals for tonsillitis treatment in Hyderabad
- Voice loss problems: While antibiotics can be useful in treating viral infections, please note that you will need corticosteroids for urgent treatment.
- Birth defects: This can be treated via corrective surgeries and operations. A pediatric doctor is best suited for your child.
- Jaw and face fractures: This can be treated via facial surgeries, corrective exercises, and corrective braces. An available physiotherapist is always present on-site.
- Sleep apnoea: We recommend Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Machine also known as CPAP. At extremely affordable rates, this is one of the best ways to treat your sleep apnoea.
- Voice problems: Last but not least, this treatment involves therapy and the use of some simple home remedies to cute voice problems.
From routine check-ups to the most serious medical conditions, our doctors are fully committed to providing knowledge and compassion to patients and their families. Our team of ENT specialists and doctors make us one of the best hospitals for ENT in Hyderabad. Our ENT doctors onboard are specialized in otolaryngology. They diagnose, manage and treat head and neck disorders including ears, nose, throat care sinuses, voice box (larynx), and other structures. Our doctors have innumerable years of experience in the medical field and are faced with thousands of cases regularly. Thus, there is a complete guarantee that we will diagnose your problems accurately and provide you the best treatment possible. One of the biggest signs of a true and refined doctor is empathy. Thus, we strive to understand your pain and eliminate it from its root.