Minimal access surgery is a preferred surgical procedure instead of a large incision; it is accomplished with one or more small incisions. The surgeon goes through a small incision into a body cavity through a telescope with a video camera. Then the surgeon looks at the surgery on a television monitor. Many similar small incisions are then moved through the surgical instruments. Through watching magnified photographs on a monitor, the surgeon observes and operates on the area in question.
Endoscopy is a minimally invasive method for diagnosing tissues, examining anomalies, and taking biopsies. Brief incisions enable laparoscopic surgery. The procedure on a TV monitor is visualized by a telescope with a video camera inserted through one incision.
At Gleneagles Global Hospital, we are one of the best hospitals for minimal access surgery in Hyderabad. Our latest technology and facilities will provide the patient all they require, and our group of doctors will treat patients with the utmost care and will make sure they can lead a better life. Minimal invasive surgery is our practice for both inpatient and outpatient procedures, including procedures such as Gallbladder removal (cholecystectomy) gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) treatment, and Appendectomy Hernia Spleen Removal Fundoplication. Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad is committed wherever possible to perform surgical procedures using reduced accessible procedures to allow patients to experience faster recovery and less post-surgical complications. As such, in the full range of surgical specialties, the hospital has become a pioneer in laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery. Doctors at Gleneagles Global Hospital include many of the country's most experienced and professional doctors.
Minimal Invasive Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals
We are one of the best hospitals for minimal invasive surgery in Hyderabad and provide our patients with the best treatment available. We have among us the best doctor in Hyderabad to perform the surgeries. At Gleneagles Global Hospital, the Minimal Invasive Surgery team has vast experience in such innovative procedures that can help reduce patients ' periods in the hospital, minimize surgical bruising, and return patients to their daily activities.
Gleneagles Global Hospital provides quality care and meets the needs of patients. The care given by us is accessible, cost-effective, and comfortable. A solid infrastructure is well suited for the hospital. It has a well-kept team that conducts different tests linked to minimally invasive surgery. Senior doctors are training the staff and providing patients with the best service, making us one of the best minimal invasive surgery hospitals in Hyderabad.
FAQ - Minimally Invasive Surgery
What is considered minimally invasive surgery?
Minimally access surgery is a preferred surgical procedure instead of a large incision; it is accomplished with one or more small incisions. Endoscopy is a minimally invasive method for diagnosing tissues, examining anomalies, and taking biopsies.
Is minimally invasive surgery safer?
The doctors use a range of techniques in minimally invasive surgery to operate with little damage than with open surgery. Generally, minimally invasive surgery is linked with less discomfort, shorter stay in the hospital, and fewer side effects.
Which is the best hospital for minimally invasive surgery in Hyderabad?
Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital, LB Nagar, Hyderabad is one of the best hospitals for minimal invasive surgery in Hyderabad which provides the patients with the best treatments. The minimal invasive surgery team has vast experience in such procedures which helps to reduce the patient's periods in the hospital and minimize surgical bruising.
Doctors use a range of techniques in minimal invasive surgery to operate with little damage than with open surgery. Generally, minimal invasive surgery is linked with less discomfort, shorter stay in the hospital, and fewer side effects. One of the first forms of minimal access surgery is laparoscopy, which is a surgery performed through one or more small incisions, with small tubes and small cameras and surgical tools. Robotic surgery is another form of minimal access surgery. This provides the surgical site with a magnified 3-D image and allows the surgeon to operate with precision, agility, and power. Continuous advances in minimal invasive surgery support people with various conditions.
The types of minimally invasive surgeries are:
- Adrenalectomy to remove one or both adrenal glands
- Anti-reflux surgery to relieve gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Cancer surgery, for example, to destroy a tumour
- Colectomy to remove parts of a diseased colon
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Endovascular surgery to treat or repair an aneurysm
- Gallbladder surgery for removing painful gallstones
- Gastroenterological surgery, including for gastric bypass
- Gynaecologic surgery
- Heart surgery
- Kidney transplant
- Nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Splenectomy to remove the spleen
- Thoracic surgery, such as video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)
- Urologic surgery
In the 1980s, minimal invasive surgery arose as an effective and safe procedure to satisfy many patients’ surgical needs. Most surgeons have come over the past 20 years to prefer it to be conventional (open) surgery, requiring wider incisions and typically a longer stay in the hospital.
In several surgical specialties, including colon and pulmonary surgery, the use of minimal invasive surgery has since grown widely. Talk to your doctor if you would be a good candidate for this approach to surgery. Gleneagles Global Hospital is among one of the best hospitals for minimal access surgery in Hyderabad.
We are among the best hospital for minimal invasive surgeries in Hyderabad and perform different types of Minimal access surgery:
- Bariatric (weight loss) surgery: The clinic provides the complete range of nutritional and weight loss operations with significant experience in laparoscopic approaches like Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy, laparoscopic gastric banding, laparoscopic gastric bypass Single bariatric incision operations Diabetes / metabolic surgery.
- Breast Surgery: Our team provides assessment and diagnostic services, proper diagnosis advice on a referral for diagnosis or treatment, and a wide range of treatment options like breast screening like digital mammography, sonography, MRI and needle biopsy including Genetic imaging screening, therapy, comprehensive monitoring, prophylactic mastectomy, and other high-risk preventive and management services.
- Colorectal Surgery: Colorectal surgeons specialize in the treatment of diseases involving the lower digestive tract at the Gleneagles Global Hospital.
- Endocrine surgery: At the Gleneagles Global Hospital, endocrine surgeons are trained in the treatment of thyroid, adrenal, and parathyroid disorders.
- General Surgery: We perform both elective and emergency surgery to treat the full range of disorders affecting the oesophagus, gallbladder, liver, spleen, and intestines.
- Hernia Surgery: Our surgeons can repair complex inguinal, ventral hernias, and umbilical hernia, including previously considered irreparable primary and recurrent hernias. The new bioprosthetic technologies and laparoscopic procedures are used to prevent a recurrence, reduce pain, and promote a quicker return to normal life.
- Vascular Surgery: Our surgeons tackle the full spectrum of arterial and venous diseases including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), and deep venous thrombosis and insufficiency in addition to providing the most modern, minimally invasive treatments for spider veins and varicose veins. The surgeons are highly trained in procedures, including carotid stenting, carotid endarterectomy, decompression of the thoracic outlet, stenting, and arterial reconstructions of the renal and mesenteric arteries, lower extremity endovascular operations, and surgery of the lower extremity.
We are among the best hospital for minimal access surgery in Hyderabad. The different types of general surgeries performed at Gleneagles global hospital are:
At Gleneagles Global Hospital, we have among us one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in Hyderabad. We also have some of the best doctors in Hyderabad to provide expert medical advice you need for minimally invasive surgery. They are well-trained and have excellent work and skills. We are among the best hospital for minimal invasive surgery in Hyderabad. Our doctors make sure that the patients receive the best of the treatment and give them the best suggestions when it comes to surgical decisions. Our solid infrastructure is well suited for the hospital. It has a well-kept team that conducts different tests linked to minimal invasive surgery. Senior doctors are training the staff and providing patients with the best service.