The building, improving and sustaining the health care delivery needs of the Nation.
Cancer treatment requires a combination of surgery, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy that greatly enhances the likelihood of recovery and decreases the risk of recurrence. This organized one-point distribution approach, which is the hallmark of Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad guarantees the continuity of care and the best medical care experience possible. At Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad, every patient has access to different treatment methods, including blood tests, pathology, radiation oncology, psycho-oncology, and interventional radiology, from initial screening and diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. Pain, preventative treatment, restructuring, comorbidity management, diet, nutrition, and rehabilitation are also part of the multifaceted cancer care program. A well-rounded, interdisciplinary team is a key element of Gleneagles Global Hospital that focuses on patients, and their companions ' overall physical and mental well-being. We are among the best hospitals for cancer care in Hyderabad offering safe and reliable treatment for varied types of cancer. Gleneagles Global Hospitals ' tumor board is where most of our experts come together just to address difficult and challenging cases and identify the best surgical resections, the best imaging techniques, and the best medical oncology treatment. A type of multidisciplinary approach to the board of tumors is correlated with the most positive results in the world as it helps to create the best treatment strategy for each patient. Once the case is dealt with in detail in the Tumour Committee, the hospital offers a variety of therapies required for comprehensive cancer care.
Cancer care requires not only diagnosis but overall care for patients. From the time of diagnosis to treatment completion, Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad takes care of patients and fixes their problems at each move.
At Gleneagles Global Hospital, Cancer patients receive assistance from the time of diagnosis to help cope with the diagnosis and plan for the journey ahead. Cancer patients find comfort, hope, and motivation when studying what to anticipate during the various kinds of cancer treatments, dealing with symptoms, and how to maintain safe communication channels not only with friends and family but also with doctors.
Cancer diagnosis can be painful for both the patient and their family. The challenges of long wait time for diagnosis, treatments, radiation, and surgical intervention come along with the disease. Throughout Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad we provide special Un-Wait Zones where we make sure not only the patient but also the visitors in the waiting areas get a shorter waiting time and a great atmosphere. We have among us the best oncologists in Hyderabad who make sure that a patient undergoes minimum discomfort as possible.
The quality of methods for diagnosing cancer plays a major role in the early diagnosis and evaluation of each case. At Gleneagles Global Cancer Center, we achieve the highest standards through the use of technically advanced testing technologies and automated systems that optimize outcomes speed and precision-making care more accessible and less stress-free.
Cancer treatment also requires a combination of surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy that greatly enhances the likelihood of recovery and decreases the risk of recurrence. This organized one-point delivery method, which is the hallmark of Gleneagles Global Hospitals, guarantees the continuity of care and the best health-care experience possible.
- Breast Cancer: The Gleneagles Global Cancer Center offers a variety of extensive breast cancer treatment programs like chemotherapy regimens and the latest surgical techniques that minimize the post-operative pain, facilitating faster recovery. Surgical intervention plays an important role in the diagnosis of breast cancer, with the main objective being complete resection of the tumor. It is recommended that patients only opt for clinicians with clinical experience to maximize treatment effectiveness and, most significantly, to reduce the risk of potential complications.
- Oral Cancer: Oral cancer is treated in the same manner many other cancers are treated — with surgery to eliminate tumor growth, accompanied by radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy (drug treatments) to destroy any cancerous cells that remain.
- Brain Cancer: We provide comprehensive and specialist clinical facilities for adult brain tumors along with, but not limited to, glioma, low or high-grade astrocytoma, tumors of the nerve sheath, primary tumors of the spinal cord and meningioma. We also provide superior and cooperative brain tumor clinical services in children, including ependymoma, glioblastoma, and medulloblastoma. They also provide patients and their families with pre-surgical and post-surgical therapy to ensure that each patient gets the help they need on their journey. We are among the best hospitals for the treatment of brain cancer in Hyderabad.
- Colorectal Cancer: Surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, laser therapy, and immunotherapy are the main methods of treatment for colorectal cancer. These therapies may be mixed depending on the stage of cancer.
- Blood Cancer: The immediate goal of treatment for acute leukaemia is for remission. In a hospital, the patient needs to undergo chemotherapy and remain in a private room to reduce the likelihood of infection. Since patients with acute leukaemia have incredibly low numbers of normal blood cells, transfusions of blood and platelets are given to help stop or prevent bleeding.
- Oesophageal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Pancreatic-Gastrointestinal cancer: Gastrointestinal (GI) cancer broadly relates to any form of cancer that impacts the gastrointestinal or digestive system. These are categorized into Lower GI cancers, which may include colon, rectal and anal cancers, or Upper GI cancers, which may include oesophageal, pancreatic, small intestine, thyroid, and hepatic cancers. GI cancer is the second most common cause of cancer deaths, right after lung cancer, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates. Endoscopy is the most efficient and commonly used method of testing for GI cancers that can be used in conjunction with diagnostic procedures such as an endoscopic ultrasound. All endoscopic treatments at the Gleneagles Global Cancer Center are conducted by highly experienced Gastroenterologists to maintain high levels of accuracy in diagnostic testing.
- Cervical Cancer and Cancer Uterus-Gynaecological Cancer: Our specialist oncology team of gynaecologists are highly skilled in pelvic and abdominal surgery, including minimally invasive surgery.
The different types of cancer treatment procedures and cancer surgeries performed at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad are:
The Department of Oncology Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad has one of the best team of cancer specialists, cancer doctors & cancer surgeons to deliver best treatment for different types of cancers like breast cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, oral cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, blood cancer, thyroid cancer, brain tumour, etc. You will have access to a team of some of the best doctors for the treatment of different types of cancer. Our cancer specialist, cancer doctors, cancer surgeons, oncologists are highly experienced and well-trained surgeons and consultants. We also ensure that our patients receive a total program of care from all other allied specialists who work together in your journey to recovery.
We are with you in your journey to better health
A consultation with our panel of doctors, specialists and surgeons will help you determine what kind of services you may need to help diagnose and treat your condition. If you or someone in your family or friend’s circle are facing any health issues, please get in touch with us, we are here for you.
You maybe interested in
We are committed to deliver an exceptional patient experience
Delivering an exceptional patient experience is deeply ingrained into our processes and personnel. Our exceptional medical expertise is matched by our commitment to personalized care. At Gleneagles Global Hospital, Lakdi-ka-pul, Hyderabad, we are steadfastly committed in our endeavours to bring hope, wellness and succour to the patients and care-givers. We believe in strengthening lives through compassionate care, innovative therapies and relentless efforts.