Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a department that is dedicated to the health and treatment of women. The obstetrics department deals with pre-pregnancy problems, delivery, and treating problems post-delivery. Gynaecology deals with all the issues and problems faced by women throughout their life.
Women face complications during their pregnancy and delivery period. Utmost care must be taken before, during, and after pregnancy to stay healthy. Hence it is advisable to choose the best hospital for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad, to get effective treatment. Other major problems faced by women include uterine fibroids, menstrual disorders, pelvic pain, cervical cancer, cervical dysplasia, etc. These disorders can cause discomfort and pain to the women, and they are advised to get treated in the best hospital for women's care in Hyderabad as soon as possible.
Gleneagles Global Hospital, Lakdi-Ka-Pul, is one of the best hospitals for women’s health in Hyderabad and the best hospital for delivery in Hyderabad. We house some of the best gynaecologists in Hyderabad who strive to provide patients with an effective cure. Our infrastructure is another reason why patients prefer to get treated in our hospital. We also provide safe operation and surgery for pregnant women and are considered amongst the best hospital for high-risk pregnancy in Hyderabad. Our well-equipped operation theatres, experienced doctors, and great infrastructure makes us one of the best hospitals.
Women need a safe and effective treatment for their problems. We, at Gleneagles Global Hospital, LKP, ensure that a woman gets cured effectively. Some of the main reasons to choose our Obstetrics and Gynaecology department include:
- Our Doctors: The main reason why we are considered one of the best hospitals for women care in Hyderabad is that we house only the best obstetrician in Hyderabad. They ensure that their patients get cured of all her ailments and is satisfied with the treatment. They have years of experience and expertise in the women's care department.
- Infrastructure: Be it pregnancy, or any other woman related problem, our hospitals have some of the best doctors, advanced technology, and well-equipped OTs. Our infrastructure helps us in hitting the list of the best hospital for the treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad.
- Best and Complete Pregnancy Care: Starting from scans, X-rays, pre-delivery care, delivery, to post-pregnancy care, our hospital offers complete care to our pregnant patients. Our hospital is the best hospital for high-risk pregnancy in Hyderabad, and a woman need not worry.
- Complete treatment: A woman facing gynaecological issues need not visit several scan centres and lab, we have all the necessary labs and scan machines, within our campus. The scan reports and blood test reports are then analysed by our team of the best gynaecologist in Hyderabad.
Before suggesting or starting any treatment, the doctor advises the patient to carry out various tests and scans. Physical examination is also done, and medical history is analysed by the doctors. This process is called a diagnosis. The diagnosis performed by us involves the following things:
A birthing suite is a place that has all the equipment and staff, which are needed for delivery. Our hospital is one of the best hospitals for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad and the best hospital for high-risk pregnancy in Hyderabad as we offer a comfortable, warm, and equipped birthing suite.
Radiology – Foetal 2D & X-Ray
Foetal 2D and X-ray are like ultrasound. These tests are carried out to know the health and heart condition of the unborn baby.
- This test is carried out to detect breast cancer at an early stage.
- Lab Services: Our hospital houses all scans and lab centres required for Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Our hospital houses all scans and lab centres required for Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
24 Hours Pharmacy
Our hospital has a 24-hours open pharmacy for our patients.
Diet & Nutrition Counselling
Apart from having some of the best gynaecologists in Hyderabad and some of the best obstetricians in Hyderabad, we also house some of the best dieticians and nutritionists, who give a proper diet chart to women.
This test is done during breastfeeding time. The doctors will give advice regarding breast-feeding to your new-born.
For any emergency or issue, you can contact our hospital, and we provide ambulance services. The ambulance has a basic first-aid kit and will help the staff will take care of the patient throughout the journey.
Treating your ailment from the best hospital for treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad is mandatory in order to gain a satisfactory cure. We, Gleneagles Global Hospital, LKP, are considered amongst the best hospital for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad and the best hospital for women’s health in Hyderabad.
Some of Gynaecology & Obstetric Services we have include:
- Steps as Follows
- Infertility Treatment: Couples who are not able to get pregnant because of some issues, can take treatment and become fertile and expect a child.
- Women Health Checks: Some of the main check-ups that a woman must undergo frequently include pap smears, cholesterol check, blood pressure test, body mass index, glucose test, and cancer check-ups.
- Laparoscopic Surgeries: In this surgery, a small cut (of about 0.5cm to 1cm) is made on the body. Any issue in the abdomen or pelvis region can be treated through this method.
- Other Uterine Issues like Adenomyosis, Asherman syndrome (intrauterine adhesions), Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids, Uterine polyps, Uterine prolapse, Urinary incontinence, and other women’s issues like Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding), Menstrual cramps, Post-hysterectomy prolapse, etc. are treated at the hospital.
- Menopause issues and post-menopausal bleeding: Any pain during the menstrual time or bleeding after the periods may be a symptom of some major issue. Consult a doctor immediately.
- Ovarian Issues like Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Premature ovarian failure, etc.: The ovaries need to be healthy to get periods and stay fertile. Any problem in the ovary must be treated.
- Cervical Issues like Cervical dysplasia, PAP Smear, etc.: tests and analysis are carried out to detect cervical cancer.
- Surgeries like Myomectomy, Minimal Invasive Surgery/Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy, Colposcopy, etc.: In these surgeries, a small incision is made, and a long tube is inserted with a camera, to treat any issue.
Pregnancy & Delivery
- Pregnancy & Delivery steps as follows
- Painless Normal Delivery: In a painless normal delivery, a woman goes into labour and gives birth to a baby naturally without the use of any external instruments.
- Vaginal Delivery After C-Section: If your first child was born through C-section delivery, then the next child delivery is possible through the vagina directly.
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care: A woman may experience high-risk pregnancy if she has diabetics, depression, high blood pressure, or any other major health problem. Gleneagles Global Hospital is amongst the best hospital for high-risk pregnancy in Hyderabad.
- Fertility Clinic: In, fertility clinic, a couple are helped to become parents. When the natural childbirth process is not possible due to some medical reasons, then take the help of a fertility clinic.
- Instrumental Delivery: The child is delivered through the vaginal track but by using some external instruments like forceps and vacuum.
- LSCS (c-section): 1-2cm cut is made in the c-section above the uterus, which will aid in childbirth.
- LSCS with Tubectomy: It is a surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes of the woman are sterilized.
- State-of-the-art Birthing Suites: State-of-art birthing suite is a place that has nurses, and 24×7 care is provided to the expecting mother.
- Lactation Counselling: The counselling is done after childbirth. The mother is explained about effective breast-feeding techniques.
The reason why our hospital is preferred by many women for pregnancy-related problems, delivery, or other health problems because of the treatment we offer for an affordable price. We are considered one of the best hospitals for the treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad and the best hospital for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad. The main reason we are considered amongst the best hospital if because we have an efficient obstetrics and gynaecology department. We only take the best obstetrician in Hyderabad and the best gynaecologist in Hyderabad in our team.
A woman may approach our hospital for any issue and can expect effective cure in-return. Our team of experienced doctors has handled numerous cases and deliveries before. Their experience and the latest technology are combined to give our patients a hassle-free treatment experience.
Dr Santhi A
M.B.B.S, M.D (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- 24/7 Support
Our Obstetrics and Gynaecology department comprises of a team of medical staff, nurses, coordinators, and doctors, who are available 24x7 and give effective treatment and care.
- Senior Gynaecologist: Doctor who has years of experience and expertise in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Anaesthetist: A person who is an expert in handling anaesthesia (a medicine that helps in losing sense for a short duration).
- Pharmacy: Our hospital has a 24x7 open pharmacy, and all the medicines are available.
- Blood Bank: All kinds of blood groups are stored in the blood banks for emergency purposes.
- Radiology: In this process, a medical imaging procedure is used to diagnose and treat various diseases.
- Diagnostic Services: Our hospital offers all possible diagnostic services.
- Other Services & Facilities
Apart from Obstetrics and Gynaecology services, we, at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, offer various other services that include:
- Paediatric Consultation: After childbirth, the child's health can be analysed at our hospital itself.
- Diet & Nutrition Counselling: Many women lack nutrition and face various health issues. Also, a proper diet must be consumed by pregnant women. Get a diet chart from our nutritionist.
- Radiology – Foetal 2D & X-Ray: These tests are carried out to know the health and heart condition of the unborn baby.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: This ICU is for treating babies of 28 days of age or less.
- Antenatal & Postnatal Programs: These programs help in taking care of pregnant women before and after childbirth.
- Mammography: This is similar to X-ray. The x-ray of the breast is taken to check if any signs are present indicated breast cancer.
- Lab Services: Scans and medical tests can be done in our hospital.
- Ambulance Services: For any emergency or issue, you can contact our hospital, and we provide ambulance services.
- Modular OT: Modular operation theatres mean that an OT is divided into small modules according to the need.
- Birthing Suites: A room is specially curated for giving birth and is filled with advanced technology and required instruments.