- Balance disorders: The fluid in your ears is responsible for your bodily balance.
- Dizziness: Ear problems and dizziness can easily be diagnosed via physical examinations and little laboratory testing is needed.
- Ear deformities: Some common ear deformities include anotia, microtia, and cryptotia.
- Ear infections: The most common ear infection is acute otitis media where parts of the idle ear get affected.
- Hearing problems and deafness: Hearing problems and deafness can be a result of old age, injury, exposure to loud noises, and viral infection or drugs. We provide the best quality hearing aids, surgeries, and cochlear implants.
- Skin cancers of the head and neck: These can also be diagnosed by our ENT team at early stages.
- Tinnitus: Affecting around 15% to 20% of the population, tinnitus is a condition when you feel a constant ringing in your ears.
- Head and neck tumor: These can be cancerous and early detection and cure is the best remedy. We are one of the best hospitals for the treatment of ear infections in Hyderabad.
- Vertigo: The Dix-Hallpike maneuver is used to diagnose vertigo by our ENT doctor in Hyderabad.