Pregnancy & Delivery
Pregnancy & Delivery steps are as follows.
- Painless Normal Delivery: In a painless normal delivery, a woman goes into labour and gives birth to a baby naturally without using any external instruments.
- Vaginal Delivery After C-Section: If your first child was born through C-section delivery, the next child delivery is possible through the vagina directly.
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care: A woman may experience high-risk pregnancy if she has diabetics, depression, high blood pressure, or any other major health problem. Gleneagles Global Hospital is amongst the best hospital for high-risk pregnancies in Hyderabad.
- Fertility Clinic: In, fertility clinic, a couple is helped to become parents. When the natural childbirth process is not possible due to some medical reasons, then take the help of a fertility clinic.
- Instrumental Delivery: The child is delivered through the vaginal track but by using some external instruments like forceps and vacuum.
- LSCS (c-section): 1-2cm cut is made in the c-section above the uterus, which will aid in childbirth.
- LSCS with Tubectomy: It is a surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes of the woman are sterilized.
- State-of-the-art Birthing Suites: State-of-art birthing suite is a place that has nurses, and 24×7 care is provided to the expecting mother.
- Lactation Counselling: The counselling is done after childbirth. The mother is explained about effective breastfeeding techniques.