Dr Bharat Kumar Nara
Department: Surgical Gastronterology
Designation: Sr. Consultant - Surgical Gastroenterologist & HPB Surgeon
Qualification: MS, M.Ch (SGE), FHPN & LTBook an appointment
Dr Bharat has an overall experience of 11 years and is currently working as a Sr. Consultant at Gleneagles Global Hospital. He has experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students with keen interest especially in Gl Oncology and advanced Hepato Biliary diseases. He has also well trained in performing advanced Laparoscopic and Endoscopic procedures including Bariatric Surgeries. He has worked in the most premier institute in India for liver transplantation and has a special interest in liver resections and transplantation.
11 Years of Experience
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver resections and Transplantation
- Awardee of Prestigious Bursary Award for IASG 2013, Kolkata
- Topper and Gold Medalist in university examination for M.Ch – GI Surgery
- Frey’s Pancreaticojejunostomy in Tropical Pancreatitis: Assessment of Quality of Life. A Prospective Study published in the World Journal of Surgery December 2014, Volume 38, issue 12, pp 3235-324
- Journal of Tropical Gastroenterology 2012: Ameboma causing multiple gangrenous perforations in Right colon: An unusual presentation.
- Journal of Tropical Gastroenterology 2012: Gastric Stump Carcinoma- A plea for aggressive endoscopy.
- Journal of Tropical Gastroenterology 2013: Surgical management of Corrosive injuries in GIT.
- Abstract in international Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Micronutrient Deficiency in patients with idiopathic Tropical Pancreatitis.
- Abstract in international Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Hepatocellular Carcinoma mimicking PseudoMyxoma Peritonei: A rare Case Report.
- Abstract in international Digestive Disease Forum 2014, HongKong: Dual malignancies: Do They have a worse prognosis than their individual counterparts?
- Presented Poster in IHPBA 2010, NewDelhi, T B of pancreas Masquerading malignancy.